- This event has passed.
CCA183: PowerFlex Drives Training (750-Series)
October 16 @ 8:00 am - October 17 @ 5:00 pm$1540
Drives Training – Maintenance & Troubleshooting, CCA183
Focus: PowerFlex 750-Series (Drives Training)
This is a 2-day classroom style training course all about PowerFlex Drives! This represents a great opportunity for hands-on PowerFlex Drives training, especially if your equipment and/or your facility already uses 750-Series Drives. CCA183 can be taken as a stand-alone course, or it can be taken in conjunction with other courses in the PowerFlex 7-Class curriculum (such as CCA182) to further broaden skills development. Note, ClassID = 32097.
This skill-building course introduces concepts and techniques that will assist you in successfully maintaining and troubleshooting a PowerFlex® 750-Series (PowerFlex 753 or PowerFlex 755) drive. You will learn how to recognize PowerFlex 750-Series drive hardware and properly wire the drive. You will also learn to diagnose specific faults. What types of specific technical content will be covered in CCA183? Topics include:
- Locating PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Hardware
- Locating and Modifying PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Data Using the A6 HIM
- Locating and Modifying PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Data Using Drive Software
- Clearing PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Alarms and Faults
- Performing Predictive Maintenance Using PowerFlex 750-Series Parameters
- Troubleshooting PowerFlex 750-Series Load and Environmental Faults
- Troubleshooting PowerFlex 750-Series Equipment Malfunctions
- Plus, Integrated Practice: Maintaining and Troubleshooting a PowerFlex 750-Series Drive
Who Should Attend:
This course is intended for individuals that are responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting PowerFlex 750-Series drives. Throughout the course, students will have the opportunity to use a variety of maintenance and troubleshooting tools, including:
- The A6 LCD HIM
- Connected Components Workbench software
- DriveExecutive software
The Learning Experience: Hands-on practice is an integral part of learning, and this course offers extensive hands-on opportunities. An in-class workstation allows students to replace PowerFlex 750-Series drive components and troubleshoot faults and alarms. The PowerFlex 750-Series drive workstation introduces real-world maintaining and troubleshooting situations into a classroom setting.
To successfully complete this course, the following prerequisites are required:
- Working knowledge of electricity, and knowledge of electrical and industrial safety (including PPE requirements and safe practices)
- Completion of the AC/DC Motors and Drives Fundamentals course (Course No. CCA101) or Fundamentals of AC and DC Motors and Drives Web-based training (ePass/WBT1PACK) or equivalent experience
- Previous experience with PowerFlex 700 Vector Control and/ or PowerFlex 700S drives is recommended but not required.
Please note: registration for this course closes 10 days before the start date.