CCA183: PowerFlex Drives Training (750-Series)
March 26 @ 8:00 am - March 27 @ 5:00 pm$1540
Drives Training: Maintenance and Troubleshooting
Gain the skills you need in just two days! Take advantage of this opportunity for hands-on PowerFlex® Drives training, especially if your equipment and/or your facility already uses 750-Series Drives. You can take CCA183 as a stand-alone course or in conjunction with other courses in the PowerFlex 7-Class curriculum to further broaden your skill development.
Learn to maintain and troubleshoot PowerFlex 750-Series drives (PowerFlex 753 or PowerFlex 755). This skill-building course will introduce concepts and techniques, teach you to recognize drive hardware and properly wire drives, and you will learn to diagnose specific faults. Course topics include:
- Locating PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Hardware
- Locating and Modifying PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Data Using the A6 HIM
- Locating and Modifying PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Data Using Drive Software
- Clearing PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Alarms and Faults
- Performing Predictive Maintenance Using PowerFlex 750-Series Parameters
- Troubleshooting PowerFlex 750-Series Load and Environmental Faults
- Troubleshooting PowerFlex 750-Series Equipment Malfunctions
- Plus, Integrated Practice: Maintaining and Troubleshooting a PowerFlex 750-Series Drive
Who Should Attend
Are you responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting PowerFlex 750-Series drives? Then this is the course for you. You will have the opportunity to use a variety of maintenance and troubleshooting tools, including:
- The A6 LCD HIM
- Connected Components Workbench software
- DriveExecutive software
The Learning Experience
Hands-on practice is an integral part of learning, and this course offers extensive hands-on opportunities. An in-class workstation allows students to replace PowerFlex 750-Series drive components and troubleshoot faults and alarms. The PowerFlex 750-Series drive workstation introduces real-world maintaining and troubleshooting situations into a classroom setting.
To successfully complete this course, the following prerequisites are required:
- Working knowledge of electricity, and knowledge of electrical and industrial safety (including PPE requirements and safe practices)
- Completion of the AC/DC Motors and Drives Fundamentals course (Course No. CCA101) or Fundamentals of AC and DC Motors and Drives Web-based training (ePass/WBT1PACK) or equivalent experience
- Previous experience with PowerFlex 700 Vector Control and/ or PowerFlex 700S drives is recommended but not required.