CCA183: PowerFlex Drives Training (750-Series)
August 20 @ 8:00 am - August 21 @ 5:00 pm$1540
Maintenance and Troubleshooting
Learn all about PowerFlex Drives in this two-day course! Don’t miss this opportunity for hands-on PowerFlex Drives training. Whether you take CCA183 on its own or in concert with other courses in the PowerFlex 7-Class curriculum, you will increase your skill set and enhance your capabilities.
Build skills in this powerful training as you tackle key concepts and techniques. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to maintain and troubleshoot PowerFlex 750-Series drives (PowerFlex 753 or PowerFlex 755). And you’ll learn how to recognize drive hardware, properly wire drives, and diagnose specific faults.
CCA183 topics include:
- Locating PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Hardware
- Locating and Modifying PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Data Using the A6 HIM
- Locating and Modifying PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Data Using Drive Software
- Clearing PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Alarms and Faults
- Performing Predictive Maintenance Using PowerFlex 750-Series Parameters
- Troubleshooting PowerFlex 750-Series Load and Environmental Faults
- Troubleshooting PowerFlex 750-Series Equipment Malfunctions
- Plus, Integrated Practice: Maintaining and Troubleshooting a PowerFlex 750-Series Drive
Who Should Attend
Are you responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting PowerFlex 750-Series drives? Then this is the course you need. You will have the opportunity to use a variety of tools, including:
- The A6 LCD HIM
- Connected Components Workbench software
- DriveExecutive software
Cost: $1,540 per person
The Learning Experience
Hands-on practice is an integral part of learning, and this course offers extensive hands-on opportunities. An in-class workstation allows students to replace PowerFlex 750-Series drive components and troubleshoot faults and alarms. The PowerFlex 750-Series drive workstation introduces real-world maintaining and troubleshooting situations into a classroom setting.
To successfully complete this course, the following prerequisites are required:
- Working knowledge of electricity, and knowledge of electrical and industrial safety (including PPE requirements and safe practices)
- Completion of the AC/DC Motors and Drives Fundamentals course (Course No. CCA101) or Fundamentals of AC and DC Motors and Drives Web-based training (ePass/WBT1PACK) or equivalent experience
- Previous experience with PowerFlex 700 Vector Control and/ or PowerFlex 700S drives is recommended but not required.