CCA185: PowerFlex 525 Startup and Configuration
March 26 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$1085
The Training You Need in Just One Day
Learn to properly start up and configure drive parameters to meet application-specific needs. This hands-on learning experience provides access to hardware and software, including a PowerFlex® 525 keypad and Connected Components Workbench™ software.
In just one day of training, you’ll gain the skills necessary to:
- Identify PowerFlex 525 Drive Hardware
- Modify PowerFlex 525 Drive Parameters
- Establish EtherNet/IP Network Communications
- Prepare a PowerFlex 525 Drive for Startup
- Commission and Tune a drive
- Monitor and Modify PowerFlex 525 AppView and CustomView Parameters
- Troubleshoot PowerFlex 525 Drive Faults
Who Should Attend
Do you need to configure and commission PowerFlex 525 drives? Then this is the course for you. It can be taken standalone or in conjunction with other courses in the PowerFlex curriculum.
Cost: $1,085 per person
To successfully complete this course, the following are required:
- Working knowledge of electricity, and knowledge of electrical and industrial safety (including PPE requirements and safe practices)
- Completion of the AC/DC Motors and Drives Fundamentals course (Course Number CCA101) or Fundamentals of AC and DC Motors and Drives Web-based training or equivalent experience
As part of the course package, the following materials are provided to enhance and facilitate the learning experience.
- Student Manual: Includes the key concepts, definitions, examples, and activities presented in this course
- Lab Book: Provides learning activities and hands-on practice. Solutions included after each exercise for immediate feedback
- PowerFlex 520-Series Adjustable Frequency AC Drive User Manual: Source of drive parameters and other frequently referenced data
- PowerFlex 525 Embedded EtherNet/IP Adapter User Manual: Source for the basic steps for establishing EtherNet/IP™ communications for a PowerFlex 525 drive
Please note: registration for this course closes 10 days before the start date.