CCN144-A: Kinetix 5700 CIP, Programming
June 26 @ 8:00 am - June 29 @ 5:00 pm$2090
Programming, CCN144-A for Kinetix 5700 CIP
Studio 5000 Logix Designer, Level 4: Programming
This is a 4-day classroom style course all about Kinetix 5700 CIP training! Course CCN144-A is all about ControlLogix, Studio 5000 training, Logix Designer, Kinetix 5700, CIP (Common Industrial Protocol), and programming.
Who Should Attend:
This course is intended for individuals who need to configure and program Logix5000 motion control systems. In addition, only students who are already familiar with Logix5000 systems
and general motion control should attend this course. It is a great opportunity for Kinetix 5700 CIP training for you or for your employees. Some of the technical topics to be covered include but are not limited to:
- Configuring a Studio 5000 Logix Designer Project for Integrated Motion over an EtherNet/IP Network
- Adding and Configuring EtherNet/IP Drives and Configuring CIP Servo Axes
- Testing Hardware for Integrated Motion over an EtherNet/IP Network
- Tuning Axes over an EtherNet/IP Network
- Programming Instructions to Turn on and Turn off Servo Control
- Programming Group Motion Instructions
- Dynamically Altering Move Parameters
- Adding a Virtual Axis
Students will learn how to apply the Logix5000™ architecture to a multi-axis CIP™ motion control system. Students will also practice efficient programming skills necessary for translating a machine specification document into reliable ladder logic code. Because all Logix5000 products share common features and a common operating system, students will be able to apply the motion control configuring and programming skills they learn in this course to any of the Logix5000 controllers that are capable of motion control.
The student learning experience will include:
- Applying Programming Best Practices for Integrated Motion Applications over an EtherNet/IP Network
- Integrated Practice: Creating a Basic Integrated Motion Application Controlled over an EtherNet/IP Network
- Integrated Practice: Programming Dependent Motion Instructions for an Integrated Motion Application Controlled over an EtherNet/IP Network
After completing this course, students should be able to configure, test, tune, and program CIP Motion™ axes using the Studio 5000 Logix Designer® application.
Please note, CCN144 and CCN144-A are two commonly offered courses. For these courses, a student will have a similar learning experience, but, CCN144 will use Kinetix 6500 drives and CCN144-A will use Kinetix 5700 drives.Register Now