CCN201: Kinetix Training, Kinetix 6500
April 3 @ 8:00 am - April 5 @ 5:00 pm$1690
ControlLogix® & Studio 5000 Logix Designer – CCN201
This is a 3-day classroom style course all about Kinetix training! It is a great opportunity to learn more about Logix, ControlLogix®, Studio 5000 and how Kinetix 6500 servo drives are used in these systems. This specific course focuses on troubleshooting and project interpretation.
Kinetix® 6500 Troubleshooting and Project Interpretation Course. This course is intended to provide you with the skills required to diagnose common problems on a Kinetix 6500 servo drive system. During class, you will practice operating and troubleshooting the system through hands-on exercises using the Studio 5000 Logix Designer™ application.
Who Should Attend:
This course is intended for individuals who need to maintain and troubleshoot Kinetix 6500 motion control systems. Some the technical content to be covered includes:
- Identifying the Physical Components and Wiring of a Kinetix 6500 Servo Drive
- Interpreting Kinetix 6500 Servo Drive Status Indicators
- Testing Wiring and Signals for a Kinetix 6500 Servo Drive Axis Using the Studio 5000 Logix Designer Application
- Tuning a Kinetix 6500 Servo Drive Axis Using the Studio 5000 Logix Designer Application
- Interpreting Motion State Instructions for a Kinetix 6500 Servo Drive Axis in a Studio 5000 Logix Designer Project
- Troubleshooting Ladder Logic for a Kinetix 6500 Servo Drive Axis in a Studio 5000 Logix Designer Project
- Accessing a Kinetix 6500 Servo Drive Web Page
- Removing and Replacing a Kinetix 6500 Servo Drive
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to apply maintenance and troubleshooting techniques to diagnose and correct common problems on a Kinetix 6500 servo drive system.Register Now