CCP122: PLC-5 SLC 500 and RSLogix Fundamentals
September 24 @ 8:00 am - September 25 @ 5:00 pm$1644
PLC Training – Programmable Controller Training
This is a two-day classroom style course all about programmable controller training! CCP122 is designed as an introduction to programmable controller systems. The PLC-5 or SLC 500 system will be featured using either RSLogix 5 or RSLogix 500 software.
A Great Opportunity!
This is classroom-style course all about programmable controller training and represents a great opportunity for engineers, programmers, and more. Students will learn how to:
- Identify the main components of programmable controller systems and describe their functions
- Describe the flow of information through a programmable controller system
- Navigate through the RSLogix™ 5 or RSLogix 500® software
- Transfer, monitor, and run projects on a PLC-5® or SLC™ 500 processor
- Interpret simple ladder logic program
Course content will also include hands-on topics such as identifying I/O configurations, setting up communications between a programming system and a processor, as well as Timer On Delay (TON) and Count Up (CTU) Instructions.
Who Should Attend
Do you have little or no working experience with programmable controller systems? Then this is what you need. This course is also recommended for people who are preparing for the following courses:
- PLC-5 and RSLogix 5 Programming (Course No. CCP410)
- SLC 500 and RSLogix 500 Programming (Course No. CCPS41)
- PLC-5 and RSLogix 5 Maintenance and Troubleshooting (Course No. CCP412)
- SLC 500 and RSLogix 500 Maintenance and Troubleshooting (Course No. CCPS43)
Important: By the time the course is finished, you will not be able to program, maintain, or troubleshoot a PLC-5 or SLC 500 system. However, you will have the prerequisite understanding required for the courses that teach those skills. Learn more about Programmable Controller Training.
Cost: $1,644 per personRegister Now
Please note: registration for this course closes 10 days before the start date.