CCP122: PLC-5/SLC 500 and RSLogix Fundamentals
October 23 @ 8:00 am - October 24 @ 5:00 pm$1540
PLC Training – Programmable Controller Training
PLC-5/SLC 500 and RSLogix Fundamentals
This is a 2-day classroom style course all about programmable controller training! CCP122 is designed as an introduction to programmable controller systems. The PLC-5 or SLC 500 system will be featured using either RSLogix 5 or RSLogix 500 software.
Why Attend CCP122?
This is classroom style course all about programmable controller training and represents a great opportunity for engineers, programmers, and more. Students will learn how to:
- Identify the main components of programmable controller systems
and describe their functions
- Describe the flow of information through a programmable
- Navigate through the RSLogix™ 5 or RSLogix 500® software
- Transfer, monitor, and run projects on a PLC-5® or SLC™ 500 processor
- Interpret simple ladder logic program
Course content will also include hands-on topics such as identifying I/O configurations, setting up communications between a programming system and a processor, as well as Timer On Delay (TON) and Count Up (CTU) Instructions.
Who Should Attend:
This course is intended for Individuals who have little or no working experience with programmable controller systems.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course is also recommended for individuals who are preparing for the following courses:
- PLC-5 and RSLogix 5 Programming (Course No. CCP410)
- SLC 500 and RSLogix 500 Programming (Course No. CCPS41)
- PLC-5 and RSLogix 5 Maintenance and Troubleshooting (Course No. CCP412)
- SLC 500 and RSLogix 500 Maintenance and Troubleshooting (Course No. CCPS43)
Important: By the time the course is finished, you will not be able to program, maintain, or troubleshoot a PLC-5 or SLC 500 system. However, you will have the prerequisite understanding required for the courses that teach those skills. Learn more about Programmable Controller Training.Register Now
Please note: registration for this course closes 10 days before the start date.