CCP143: Studio 5000 Logix Designer (Level 3)
April 30 @ 8:00 am - May 3 @ 5:00 pm$2280
ControlLogix/Studio 5000 Training
A four-day course all about Studio 5000 training!
Build on your knowledge of common controller terms and operation and your experience with basic ladder logic programming. You will gain a deeper understanding of project development tasks, including organizing tasks and routines, organizing controller data, configuring modules, and sharing data. You will also use producer/consumer technology for multicasting to input and output devices, sharing data between controllers, and controlling remote I/O.
This training covers tasks common to the following Logix5000 control engine hardware:
- ControlLogix® controllers
- CompactLogix™ controllers
- SoftLogix™ controllers
Who Should Attend
Do you need to develop Studio 5000 Logix Designer® projects for a Logix5000 controller? Then this is the course you’ve been looking for. Technical topics include:
- Creating and Organizing a Project
- Developing an Add-On Instruction in a Ladder Diagram
- Organizing Arrays
- Creating a User-Defined Data Type
- Entering, Editing, and Verifying Ladder Logic
- Configuring a Controller to Produce and Consume Data
- Configuring a Logix5000 Message
- Configuring Controllers and Modules to Communicate and Share Data over EtherNet/IP
- Retrieving and Setting Controller Status Values with GSV/SSV Instructions
- Managing Project Files
- Updating Logix5000 Firmware
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to develop a project to meet the specification requirements.
Cost: $2,280 per personRegister Now