CCP143: Studio 5000 Logix Designer (Level 3)
January 22 @ 8:00 am - January 25 @ 5:00 pm$2280
ControlLogix/Studio 5000 Training
Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 3: Project Development, CCP143
This is a 4 day classroom style course all about Studio 5000 training! CCP143 covers tasks common to the following hardware, which all use the Logix5000 control engine:
- ControlLogix® controllers
- CompactLogix™ controllers
- SoftLogix™ controllers
This course builds upon your knowledge of common controller terms and operation and your experience with basic ladder logic programming.
Students will gain a deeper understanding of project development tasks that are common to all Logix5000 controllers. Such tasks include organizing tasks and routines, organizing controller data, configuring modules, and sharing data.
Students will also use producer/consumer technology for multicasting to input and output devices, sharing data between controllers, and controlling remote I/O.
Who Should Attend:
This course is intended for individuals who need to develop Studio 5000 Logix Designer® projects for any Logix5000 controller. Technical topics to be covered include:
- Creating and Organizing a Project
- Developing an Add-On Instruction in a Ladder Diagram
- Organizing Arrays
- Creating a User-Defined Data Type
- Entering, Editing, and Verifying Ladder Logic
- Configuring a Controller to Produce and Consume Data
- Configuring a Logix5000 Message
- Configuring Controllers and Modules to Communicate and Share Data over EtherNet/IP
- Retrieving and Setting Controller Status Values with GSV/SSV Instructions
- Managing Project Files
- Updating Logix5000 Firmware
Upon completion of this course, Upon completion of this course, given a functional specification for a Logix5000™ application, you should be able to develop a project to meet the specification requirements.Register Now
Please note: registration for this course closes 10 days before the start date.