For more information regarding training with Horizon Solutions and a full listing of upcoming events, visit www.HS-E.com/events
- This event has passed.
CCP250: ControlLogix Training (Level 1)
August 13 @ 8:30 am - August 17 @ 4:30 pm$2475
Accelerated Logix5000 Programmer Certificate Level 1
This is a 5-day classroom style course all about ControlLogix training! This course covers tasks common to the following hardware, which use the Logix5000 control engine, or operating system:
- ControlLogix® controllers
- CompactLogix™ controllers
These tasks include creating a new project, programming an application, and adding advanced functionality (e.g. data arrays, add-on instructions, produced/consumed data, and messages) to the application.
This is classroom style course all about ControlLogix training and is a great opportunity for engineers, programmers, and more. It is an accelerated course for individuals who can quickly learn and apply Logix5000™ concepts, terminology, hardware, and the Studio 5000 Logix Designer® programming environment. Students will quickly move from these early concepts to using producer/consumer technology and messages to multicast input and output devices, share data between controllers, and control remote I/O.
This course prepares you for the Accelerated Logix5000 Programmer Certificate Course Level 1 certificate exam, which is included in the course price.
Who Should Attend:
This course is intended for users who are responsible for programming Logix5000 controllers using the Studio 5000 Logix Designer application, as well as those who need to learn how to draft ladder logic for any application. Technical topics to be covered include:
- Understanding Control Systems
- Locating ControlLogix System Components
- Identifying and Connecting to Industrial Networks
- Configuring Modules in a Studio 5000 Logix Designer Project
- Creating Tags and Monitoring Data
- Drafting Basic Ladder Logic
- Programming Timer and Counter Instructions
- Creating a User-Defined Data Type
- Creating and Using Arrays
- Creating Add-On Instructions
- Configuring a Logix5000 Controller to Produce and Consume Data
- Retrieving and Setting Controller Status Values
- Leveraging Studio 5000 Logix Designer Tools
Upon completion of this course, given a functional specification for a Logix5000 application, you should be able to develop a project to meet the specification requirements.Register Now
Don’t see the training you want? Let us know what you need www.HS-E.com/training-let-us-know-what-you-need/