CCP299: Studio 5000 ControlLogix Training (Level 1)
June 3 @ 8:00 am - June 7 @ 5:00 pm$2687
Fundamentals and Troubleshooting
Comprehensive ControlLogix® training in just four-and-a-half days! Gain hands-on experience with access to a ControlLogix workstation. You will have the opportunity to practice the skills as you learn them with hands-on exercises. This in-depth course gives engineers and programmers the opportunity to:
- Learn basic concepts and terminology used with ControlLogix system hardware and Studio 5000 Logix Designer® applications
- Practice a systematic strategy for diagnosing and troubleshooting problems such as configuration issues, electrical noise, controller I/O, or other hardware issues
- Perform hands-on exercises
After completing this course, you should be able to troubleshoot a previously operational ControlLogix system and restore normal operation.
Please note, CCP299 contains many of the lessons in courses CCP146 and CCP153. Do not take all three courses.
- Monday: 1PM – 5PM – This is the half day.
- Tuesday: 8AM – 5PM
- Wednesday: 8AM – 5PM
- Thursday: 8AM – 5PM
- Friday: 8AM – 5PM
Who Should Attend
Intended for individuals who need to maintain and troubleshoot a ControlLogix system, this course was designed for those who desire to gain a working knowledge of the system. Technical topics to be covered in the course include:
- Locating ControlLogix Components
- Navigating through the Logix Designer Application
- Connecting a Computer to a Communications Network
- Locating I/O Tags and Devices
- Interpreting Logix Designer Project Organization and Execution
- Interpreting Ladder Logic Structure
- Forcing I/O and Toggling Bits
- Updating Logix5000 Firmware
- Analyzing and Troubleshooting a System Using a Trend Chart
- Editing Ladder Logic Online
- Managing Logix Designer Project Files
- Troubleshooting Noise-Related Problems
- Troubleshooting Digital I/O, Analog I/O, and Remote I/O Problems
Cost: $2,687 per personRegister Now
Please note: registration for this course closes 10 days before the start date.