CCP300: Accelerated Logix5000 Training
September 10 @ 1:00 pm - September 14 @ 5:00 pm
Accelerated Logix5000 Maintainer Certificate Level 1; CCP300
This is a 4-1/2 day classroom style course all about ControlLogix training! This accelerated Logix5000 training course is designed for individuals who can quickly learn and apply Logix5000 concepts, terminology, hardware troubleshooting skills, and interpretation of ladder logic in a Studio 5000 Logix Designer® project. This course prepares you for the Logix5000 Maintainer Certificate Course Level 1 certificate exam, which is included in the course price.
Students will have the opportunity to learning basic concepts, review terminology, develop skills, practice skills as relates to:
- Logix5000 system hardware
- The Studio 5000 Logix Designer application
- RSLinx® Classic software
Students will have the opportunity to practice, strategize, diagnose, and troubleshoot problems such as:
- Configuration issues with controllers, I/O, or other hardware
- Electrical noise
- Faulty/malfunctioning field devices
- EtherNet/IP™ network issues
Who Should Attend:
This course is intended for individuals who need to maintain and troubleshoot a Logix5000 system and have current working experience with Logix5000 systems.
Curriculum Note: This course contains many of the lessons in courses CCP153, CCP299, and CCCL21 – in an accelerated five-day format. Do not take all three courses.
Technical topics to be covered include:
- Locating Logix5000 System Components
- Connecting a Computer to a Communication Network
- Assigning IP Addresses for an EtherNet/IP Network using RSLinx Classic Software and Rotary Switches
- Downloading, Uploading, and Going Online
- Locating I/O Tags and Devices
- Interpreting, Monitoring, and Editing Tag Values
- Isolating Problems in a Logix5000 System
- Troubleshooting Digital I/O Module Problems
- Troubleshooting Distributed I/O Module Problems
- Interpreting Simple Ladder Logic Structure
- Documenting and Searching Ladder Logic
- Forcing I/O and Toggling Bits
- Editing Ladder Logic Online
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to troubleshoot a previously operational Logix5000 system and restore normal operation. Learn more about ControlLogix systems.
Update, 5/21/2018: Please contact Horizon Solutions for pricing on this course.Register Now