CCV204-A: Programming Training for FactoryTalk View ME & PanelView Plus
March 13, 2018 @ 8:00 am - March 16, 2018 @ 5:00 pm$2090
FactoryTalk View ME and PanelView Plus Programming – CCV204A
FactoryTalk® View ME and PanelView™ Plus Programming: this course is a skill-building course that provides you with the skills necessary to develop FactoryTalk® View Machine Edition (ME) applications that run on the next-generation PanelView™ Plus terminals.
This course provides opportunities to work with both the software and hardware. During class, you will gain the hands-on skills required to prepare a PanelView Plus terminal for operation. You will also work with FactoryTalk View ME software and RSLinx® Enterprise software and will practice downloading FactoryTalk View ME applications to a PanelView Plus terminal.
Who Should Attend:
Individuals who need to create FactoryTalk ME applications for use on a PanelView Plus terminal should attend this course. The software skills gained in this course can also be applied to FactoryTalk ME applications that run directly on a Windows® computer or on a PanelView Plus CE industrial computer.
This is a four-day course. Students will gain exposure to many topics. Some highlights include:
- Configuring a PanelView Plus Terminal
- Creating and Customizing a FactoryTalk View ME Application
- Configuring RSLinx Enterprise Communications
- Configuring FactoryTalk Security
- Adding and Configuring Graphic Displays
- Creating and Managing FactoryTalk View ME Runtime Files
- Creating and Configuring Alarms
- Creating Data Logs and Trends
- Adding Global Objects, Inserting Faceplates, and more.