- This event has passed.
CCV207: FactoryTalk View SE, FactoryTalk Training
April 16 @ 1:00 pm - April 20 @ 5:00 pm$2475
FactoryTalk View SE Programming – CCV207
This is a 4-1/2 day classroom style course all about FactoryTalk training! Course CCV207 is all about organizing and developing FactoryTalk® View Site Edition (SE) applications. This course provides opportunities for you to work with local FactoryTalk View SE applications.
During class, you will have the opportunity to practice the skills used to create an application and build graphic displays. You will learn how to configure alarms and security, trend data, and test your application using a FactoryTalk View SE Client. You will also work with RSLinx Enterprise communications software and the FactoryTalk Diagnostics system. After practicing these skills in a local station application, you will receive a high-level overview of how a network distributed application is created.
FactoryTalk Training Opportunity
Who Should Attend:
This course is intended for individuals who need to develop FactoryTalk View SE local (stand-alone) or network distributed applications. It is a great opportunity for FactoryTalk training for you or for your employees. Some of the technical topics to be covered include but are not limited to:
- Creating and Configuring a Local FactoryTalk View SE Application
- Creating a Graphic Display and Adding Basic Objects in a FactoryTalk View SE Application
- Adding Interactive Objects to a Display and Creating a FactoryTalk View SE Client
- Animating a Graphic Display in a FactoryTalk View SE Application
- Creating and Managing HMI Tags in a FactoryTalk View SE Application
- Creating, Modifying, and Viewing a Data Log Model in a FactoryTalk View SE Application
- Creating Trends and Trend Overlays in a FactoryTalk View SE Application
- Using Tag Placeholders in a FactoryTalk View SE Application
- Configuring Global Objects and Global Object Parameters in a FactoryTalk View SE Application
- Creating Keys, Macros and Symbols in a FactoryTalk View SE Application
- Configuring HMI Tag-Based Alarms in a FactoryTalk View SE Application
- Configuring Security in a FactoryTalk View SE Application
Throughout this course, you will have cover the following topics: FactoryTalk View SE software, local FactoryTalk View SE applications, creating a graphic display, adding basic objects, creating a FactoryTalk View SE client, animating a graphic display, creating and managing HMI tags, modifying a data log model, creating trends and trend overlays, using tag placeholders, configuring global objects and much more.Register Now