For more information regarding training with Horizon Solutions and a full listing of upcoming events, visit www.HS-E.com/events
Infrared Training (Thermal Imaging Course)
August 20 @ 8:00 am - August 23 @ 4:00 pm$1995
THERMAL IMAGING: ITC LEVEL 1
Using thermography for condition monitoring & predictive maintenance.
Learn more about how thermal imaging can keep your plant up and running with improved predictive maintenance. This course is designed for new users of infrared (IR) cameras and includes comprehensive hands-on training. Students will learn how to use thermography for a variety of condition monitoring and predictive maintenance applications.
What will you learn? What is the value?
- Overview of thermal imaging and measurement
- Review of condition monitoring applications
- How to use IR cameras to collect quality data
- How to account for distance and emissivity
- How to analyze and interpret thermal images
- Discussion of heat transfer concepts
- Report generation and analysis software
Students completing the training course requirements will receive a Level 1 Infrared Thermography Certification and a wallet ID card
- ITC is registered with ISO-9001 and accredited by NETA in IR thermography training
- ITC is an IACET-authorized CEU provider
- This is a 4-day training course
- The cost is $1995 per student
Questions? Contact our team today.
Don’t see the training you want? Let us know what you need www.HS-E.com/training-let-us-know-what-you-need/