- This event has passed.
Micro850 & PanelView 800 Training
September 18 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm$800
MICRO850 & PANELVIEW800 Training Event
Training for programmable logic controller systems and graphic terminals.
Horizon Solutions and Rockwell Automation are proud to offer a unique training opportunity for Micro850 controllers and PanelView800 terminals. This full day training opportunity that can help you reduce costs and improve machine assembly time. This is a one-day hands-on workshop focused on Micro800 controller systems and using the Connected Components Workbench (CCW) software for applications that require flexible communications and greater I/O capabilities.
- 8:00 AM – 12:00 Noon; the morning is focused on Micro850 solutions
- Micro850 and PanelView800 product overview
- CCW 11 updates
- Launching CCW
- Creating new Project (Micro850)
- Starting a program in Ladder Logic
- Downloading to controller
12:00 Noon – 1:00 PM Lunch
- 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM; the afternoon is focused on PanelView 800 solutions
- Adding Pavelview800 to project
- Basic configuration and initialization
o Adding screens
o Display timer
o Linking tags
- Downloading to HMI
Horizon Solutions, 175 Josons Drive, Rochester, NY 14623
Date / Time:
Tuesday, September 18th, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
$800 for full day, $500 for just the morning.
–Full Day = 2080-LC50-STARTERPACK ($800)
–Morning = 2080-LC50-STARTERPACKL ($500)