Safety Training: OSHA 10-hour for General Industry class [Albany]
April 3 @ 8:30 am - April 4 @ 4:30 pm$150
Join Horizon Solutions for Professional Safety Training
OSHA 10-hour for General Industry class for Albany, NY Area
Workplace Safety & Prevention: The OSHA 10-hour for General Industry class trains workers and employers on recognition, avoidance, abatement, and prevention of safety and health hazards in workplaces. Horizon Solutions is offering the OSHA 10-hour for General Industry course this January. The two day classroom style safety training class is led by one of our authorized OSHA Outreach Instructors.
We will be offering the OSHA 10-hour for industry class in our Albany office this April. This is a two day classroom style safety training event led by a certified OSHA outreach trainer. Certified by Rochester Institute of Technology OSHA Education Center. This program is intended for individuals who need general knowledge on industrial safety and health. Excellent overview for supervisors and group leaders or human resource professionals with no safety background. The 10-hour course emphasizes hazard identification, avoidance, control, and prevention. Each attendee who successfully completes the OSHA 10-hour General Industry course receives an OSHA 10-hour General Industry wallet card from the RIT OSHA Training Institute (OTI).
Who Should Attend:
HR managers, supervisors, team leaders and individuals responsible for safety compliance at your facility. Individuals must attend both full days of training to receive certification.
- Awareness training on safety and health topics
- Common hazard identification
- OSHA’s categories of hazard control
- Course segments include videos, handouts, and graphics dealing with common workplace situations
- Upon completion of the class and passing the test attendees will receive an OSHA 10-hour card for industrial safety and health
- A total of 10-hours face-to-face classroom training (2 days)
- More detailed information and an event flyer can be found here
OSHA 10-hour for General Industry: Safety Training
This course is intended to provide a variety of awareness training on general industry safety and health topics. The course is presented to employees and therefore places an emphasis on the identification of common hazards in the industrial setting as well as avoidance, control, and prevention. Upon successful completion of this course, participants will receive an OSHA General Industry Safety and Health 10-hour card.
- Date: 2 day course; Tuesday & Wednesday, April 3 & 4, 2018 **Individuals must attend both full days of training to receive certification
- Time: 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM both days (lunch provided)
- Location: Horizon Solutions, Northeastern Industrial Park; for GPS use 28 Van Buren Blvd, Altamont, NY 12009
- Cost: $150 per attendee **Note, seating is limited to 25 maximum participants, so register early!
This class is $150 per person. Register yourself and/or up to ten (10) additional attendees from your company. If you wish to register 12 or more persons for this event, please email email@example.com with details. Pricing is $1,500 for a group of 12 ($125/pp). You may use this form to register others at your company for this event, even if you are not attending the event yourself.