Safety Training: OSHA 10-hour for industry class
January 9, 2018 @ 8:30 am - January 10, 2018 @ 4:30 pm$150
Join Horizon Solutions for Professional Safety Training
We will be offering the OSHA 10-hour for industry class in our Rochester office this January. This is a two day classroom style safety training event led by a certified OSHA outreach trainer.
OSHA 10-HOUR GENERAL INDUSTRY Safety Training
Certified by Rochester Institute of Technology OSHA Education Center. This program is intended for individuals who need general knowledge on industrial safety and health. Excellent overview for supervisors and group leaders or human resource professionals with no safety background. The 10-hour course emphasizes hazard identification, avoidance, control, and prevention. Each attendee who successfully completes the OSHA 10-hour General Industry course receives an OSHA 10-hour General Industry wallet card from the RIT OSHA Training Institute (OTI).
Who Should Attend:
HR managers, supervisors, team leaders and individuals responsible for safety compliance at your facility. Individuals must attend both full days of training to receive certification.
- Awareness training on safety and health topics
- Common hazard identification
- OSHA’s categories of hazard control
- Course segments include videos, handouts, and graphics dealing with common workplace situations
- Upon completion of the class and passing the test attendees will receive an OSHA 10-hour card for industrial safety and health
- A total of 10-hours face-to-face classroom training (2 days)
This class is $150 per person. Register yourself and/or up to ten (10) additional attendees from your company. If you wish to register 12 or more persons for this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details. Pricing is $1,500 for a group of 12 ($125/pp). You may use this form to register others at your company for this event, even if you are not attending the event yourself.