VeriSafe: The Safe Way to Verify the Absence of Voltage
The VeriSafe™ absence of voltage tester is a new product from Panduit®. This device minimizes risk by verifying the absence of voltage before equipment is accessed, making it easier for qualified electrical workers to identify an electrically safe environment in a fraction of the time needed required by hand-held portable test instruments.
The VeriSafe absence of voltage tester is a great fit for your applications. It is designed for testing three-phase circuits up to 600V. You or your technicians can install the device on either the line or the load side of an electrical disconnect. This tester detects the presence of AC and DC voltage and has been simplified for ease of use and easier compliance.
- Automated test sequence based on the steps in NFPA 70E for verification of an electrically safe work condition; automated test helps reduces operator errors
Improved Safety & Risk Reduction
- Determine voltage status BEFORE equipment is accessed
- Prevents direct exposure to electrical hazards by personnel servicing equipment
Reliable Results with VeriSafe
- Fail-safe design with active indications
- Safety functions meet SIL 3 per IEC 61508-1
- Easy to use, initiate test with the push of a button
- No additional tools required
- Provides visual alert to abnormal power conditions