JOIN US AT THE PULP & PAPER SYMPOSIUM
Presented by Horizon Solutions and Rockwell Automation
You need to meet the challenges of the competition, higher production costs, and stringent environmental standards. That means you must streamline manufacturing processes while minimizing water, energy, and material costs. In addition, you need to improve product quality, productivity, and capacity while reducing downtime. Join Horizon Solutions and Rockwell Automation at our Pulp and Paper Symposium, network with industry experts and local business leaders to learn about the impact of technological change and automation in the Pulp and Paper industry. There is no charge for this event — breakfast and lunch are included. Pre-registration is required as seating is limited. Reserve your seat today!
When is the Pulp & Paper Symposium?
- Wednesday, May 16, 2018
- 7:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- Fort William Henry Hotel & Conference Center
- Lake George, New York
Who should attend?
- Engineering Managers, Directors
- General Managers
- Mill Managers
- Procurement Managers
Pulp & Paper Symposium Agenda:
- Pulp & Paper Welcome Kickoff — Welcome kickoff with Rockwell Automation and Horizon Solutions executives, followed by an overview of the impact of technological change and automation in the Pulp and Paper industry.
- The Value of the Connected Mill — A Rockwell Automation industry expert will discuss how to leverage technology to improve your productivity, safety and bottom line.
- Interactive Presentation — A local Plant manager will discuss a Rockwell Automation Paper Machine upgrade project recently completed. He will discuss the selection process, design and engineering experience, as well as the installation of the equipment. He will also discuss the advantages of the technology they selected and its impact on their operations.
- Pulp and Paper Panel — This will be an open forum with a panel of local Pulp and Paper business leaders, fielding questions pertaining to the present and future of the Pulp and Paper industry.
Register for Pulp & Paper Symposium below