Energy efficiency. Your competitive edge.
Protect the environment and boost your bottom line
Energy efficiency is good for the planet. Let Horizon Solutions show you how good energy savings can be for your bottom line.
We have helped thousands of customers save over 11,000,000 kilowatt-hours per year in electric energy and over 300,000 therms in gas. This has resulted in…
- 18,059,669 miles driven by an average passenger vehicle
- 1,597 passenger vehicles driven for one year
- 853,501 gallons of gasoline consumed
- 198,406 incandescent lamps switched to CFLs
- 194,489 tree seedlings grown for 10 years
- 6,217 acres of US forests in one year
- 3,787,143 miles driven by an average passenger vehicle
- 335 passenger vehicles driven for one year
- 178,981 gallons of gasoline consumed
- 41,606 incandescent lamps switched to CFLs
- 40,785 tree seedlings grown for 10 years 1,304 acres of US forests in one year
- 1,304 acres of US forests in one year
Providing more than just products
The energy division of Horizon Solutions is a design build energy solutions provider that has the ability to secure the maximum incentives available to meet your sustainability goals and targeted return on investment.
From the latest in LED lighting and controls, to super-efficient VFDs to drive your pumps and motors, we have the suppliers, products, and services it takes to save you energy and reduce costs. We are able to secure maximum dollars in incentives and rebates through our trade ally and program management relationships with utility and government organizations across our footprint, making sure your return on investment is met. Our engineers, auditors, and project managers identify the measures, design the solutions, and pre-qualify the incentives.
From audit to installation
Our electricians and qualified subs get it built, providing a turn-key solution from audit to installation. Our engineers, auditors and project managers identify the measures, design the solutions, and pre-qualify the incentives. And get it all built, with our own electricians, our qualified subs, or your own preferred contractor. All for one price designed to meet your ROI. We even do all the paperwork for you.
We do it all. While lighting often leads the retrofit list, Horizon Solutions offers a whole lot more. With a specialization in mechanical and HVAC energy measures, we are able to access your whole building from pumps and blowers, boiler replacements, fuel-source conversions, chillers, energy management systems, and roof-top units. They can all be in our sights when we audit your facility. Indoor or out, electric or gas.
And we can do it for you. We do what we do well, and we do it for multiple verticals. Facilities and production for manufacturers. Commercial enterprises large and small. Water and wastewater. Municipal facilities from City Hall to the firehouse. Community theaters and stadiums. Hospitals and nursing homes. Elementary schools and Ivy League campuses. Horizon Solutions speaks your language, and can translate your financial and sustainability goals into successful projects on the ground.
Call or visit
Lighting & Energy Services
- Preliminary Building Facility Audits & Findings
- Lighting Audits
- Design of Lighting System Upgrades
- Present Potential Energy Savings
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- A Plan To Maximize Utility Incentives
- Turn-key Labor, Material, & Disposal
Mechanical & Power Services
- Operational Assessments
- Pumps & Fans
- Motors & Drives
- HVAC Systems
- Boiler Systems
- VFDs & NEMA Premium Motors
- AHU Upgrades
- RTU Efficiency Upgrade Systems
- EMS / BMS
- Energy Engineering Consulting Services
- Energy Audits of Buildings
- Energy Conservation Solutions
- On-site Services