ENGINEERING & DESIGN
Professional mechanical and electrical engineering services.
Horizon Solutions has the technical expertise to help you increase uptime and optimize equipment performance. We bring you the option for a global network of field service professionals to assist you and your team with the following:
- New Equipment Start-ups
- Conversions, Migrations, Legacy Integration
- Emergency Services
Onsite Engineering Services are available: as-needed, scheduled, or full-time basis. Our engineers can perform services on both Rockwell Automation® and non-Rockwell Automation products.
All facilities and all equipment have critical infrastructure that actually delivers your electrical power. A typical distribution system will include medium-voltage (1kV to 38kV) equipment, substations, transformers, meters, and low-voltage (less than 1 kV) distribution wiring. Horizon Solutions has experienced and professional staff to help you navigate the intricacies and challenges of these systems.
- We serve both the end user and the electrical contractor
- Design/builds and equipment upgrades
- Maintenance, repairs
- Equipment failures
- Safety, including arc fault and arc flash hazards
- Product specification: panel boards, switch boards, switchgear, transformers, fuses and fusing
Our distribution equipment specialists are trained in both existing (legacy) installations as well as new and energy-efficient equipment. In addition to our staff of in-house distribution equipment specialists, Horizon Solutions can also provide additional engineering knowledge via suppliers and other third party providers.
Additional Professional Engineering and/or Design Services:
Whether you are building a new facility, updating an existing facility, looking for a retrofit solution, or just wondering what the options are – Horizon Solutions has the knowledge, solutions, and resources to help. Our team can provide professional lighting services:
- Existing System Audits
- New System Design
- Lighting Control System Designs
- Energy Audits
- Project Management
- Turn Key Installation
Our dedicated lighting experts can help answer your questions and assist with your project needs.
Our Automation Specialists will help you assess your control system requirements and provide the very best technical solutions. Horizon Solutions maintains long-term partnerships with many worldwide suppliers and a network of local engineering companies to provide a complete automation services portfolio:
- Application Support
- Full System Design & Configuration
- Software Development & Programming
- Panel Fabrication
Let us help you design, implement and support your automation investment.
Horizon Solutions can offer comprehensive proposals for all levels of design, fabrication, assembly wiring, programming and testing of electrical and non-electrical systems and components.
- Custom Control Panel Fabrication
- Control Panel Design & Testing
- Electrical Sub-Assembly Manufacturing
- Modified Enclosures
We have a strong established network of select UL-certified partners. Learn more>
Our Safety team can help you comply with safety standards to reduce risk and improve productivity:
- Arc Hazard Assessments
- Comprehensive Plant Risk Assessment
- Fall Protection PPE/Equipment Inspection
- First Aid/CPR (Red Cross)
- Hard Guard Fabrication and Installation
- Machine Safety Audits
- PPE Equipment Survey
- Procedure Writing Services
- Safety Circuit Design
- Safety Circuit Modification and Commissioning
- Safety Device Mounting and Wiring
- Stop Time Measurement and Safety Distance Calculations
- Visual Lockout & Tagout Procedures
We are ready to support you as you develop a more efficient and safer workplace. Learn more>
To learn more contact Horizon Solutions today.Contact Us