ENGINEERING & DESIGN
Professional mechanical and electrical engineering services.
Horizon Solutions has the technical expertise to help you increase uptime and optimize equipment performance. We bring you the option for a global network of field service professionals to assist you and your team with the following:
- New Equipment Start-ups
- Conversions, Migrations, Legacy Integration
- Emergency Services
Onsite Engineering Services are available: as-needed, scheduled, or full-time basis. Our engineers can perform services on both Rockwell Automation® and non-Rockwell Automation products.
All facilities and all equipment have critical infrastructure that actually delivers your electrical power. A typical distribution system will include medium-voltage (1kV to 38kV) equipment, substations, transformers, meters, and low-voltage (less than 1 kV) distribution wiring. Horizon Solutions has experienced and professional staff to help you navigate the intricacies and challenges of these systems.
- We serve both the end user and the electrical contractor
- Design/builds and equipment upgrades
- Maintenance, repairs
- Equipment failures
- Safety, including arc fault and arc flash hazards
- Product specification: panel boards, switch boards, switchgear, transformers, fuses and fusing
Our distribution equipment specialists are trained in both existing (legacy) installations as well as new and energy-efficient equipment. In addition to our staff of in-house distribution equipment specialists, Horizon Solutions can also provide additional engineering knowledge via suppliers and other third party providers.
Additional Professional Engineering and/or Design Services:
Whether you are building a new facility, updating an existing facility, looking for a retrofit solution, or just wondering what the options are – Horizon Solutions has the knowledge, solutions, and resources to help. Our team can provide professional lighting services:
- Existing System Audits
- New System Design
- Lighting Control System Designs
- Energy Audits
- Project Management
- Turn Key Installation
Our Automation Specialists will help you assess your control system requirements and provide the very best technical solutions. Horizon Solutions maintains long-term partnerships with many worldwide suppliers and a network of local engineering companies to provide a complete automation services portfolio:
- Application Support
- Full System Design & Configuration
- Software Development & Programming
- Panel Fabrication
Horizon Solutions can offer comprehensive proposals for all levels of design, fabrication, assembly wiring, programming and testing of electrical and non-electrical systems and components.
- Custom Control Panel Fabrication
- Control Panel Design & Testing
- Electrical Sub-Assembly Manufacturing
- Modified Enclosures
We have a strong established network of select UL-certified partners.
Our Safety team can help you comply with safety standards to reduce risk and improve productivity:
- Arc Hazard Assessments
- Comprehensive Plant Risk Assessment
- Fall Protection PPE/Equipment Inspection
- First Aid/CPR (Red Cross)
- Hard Guard Fabrication and Installation
- Machine Safety Audits
- PPE Equipment Survey
- Procedure Writing Services
- Safety Circuit Design
- Safety Circuit Modification and Commissioning
- Safety Device Mounting and Wiring
- Stop Time Measurement and Safety Distance Calculations
- Visual Lockout & Tagout Procedures
To learn more contact Horizon Solutions today.Contact Us