UPGRADES AND RETROFITS
Helping you improve efficiency and achieve bottom-line savings.
Automation Equipment: Upgrades and Migrations
We live in a world with an astonishing array of high-tech products used in every aspect of our business. No technology, regardless of how innovative, can last forever. Upgrading automated equipment can represent a major challenge and a serious capital investment, and Horizon Solutions is here as a long-term partner to help you overcome those challenges. We can help you address product maturity without negatively impacting your productivity.
For automation technologies, Horizon Solutions will partner with Rockwell Automation® to help you explore migration options, focusing on:
- Improving productivity while minimizing changeover associated downtime
- Promoting globalization and ease of integration across your enterprise
- Supporting sustainability and a strategic migration over time, based on your ROI
Learn how to change your migration to new technology and upgrade your equipment from a burden to a success story by contacting Horizon Solutions today.Contact Us
Lighting Systems: Upgrades and Retrofits
A lighting upgrade can often be a quick and easy step towards improving your facility and realizing significant long-term savings. There are many compelling reasons to upgrade your facility lighting:
- Ongoing energy savings offered by new lighting technology
- Up-front cost savings of a replacement versus a completely new system
- Improved facility appearance and performance
Common lighting applications for upgrades and retrofits include:
- Linear fluorescent, i.e. T5 / T8 / T12
- Using innovative optical and mechanical designs to achieve a unique light distribution pattern
- Direct replacement lamps w. options for external drivers and instant start ballast
- Upgrading to LED technology
- Parking Lots, High Bay, Low Bay, Athletic Facilities and many more
Many manufacturers of lighting products offer specific kits to make installation quick and easy, oftentimes pre-engineered to work with existing fixtures. Our lighting specialists understand these specific products and can work with you to identify retrofit and upgrade opportunities.
To learn more about a preliminary audit of your lighting systems, contact Horizon Solutions today.Contact Us