TRAINING AND EVENTS OVERVIEW
A well-trained workforce starts here.BOOKMARK this page – new training and events will be posted as they become available.
The cost of unscheduled downtime, safety compliance, and new technology integration can significantly impact productivity. However, many of these issues can be minimized with proper workforce training and development. The right training makes all the difference! We offer a variety of training options designed to align with specific job functions and job tasks including:
- Local classroom setting
- Full day – classroom training spans typically from 1 to 5 days
- Cost associated and most options award CEUs
- Regional venue setting
- Typically 1/2 or 1 full day session
- “Workshop” focus and hands-on demo options
Our Training Services help you achieve operational excellence and improve the skills and knowledge of your workforce. Whether at a single manufacturer’s plant site or enterprise-wide, Training Services from Horizon Solutions are available for a foundation, intermediate and mastery-level skills for your employees.
THE 2019 AUTOMATION FAIR EVENT
Join us at the Automation Fair® event in Chicago.
Chicago, Illinois • November 20 – 21, 2019
Focus on All Automation Fair Has to Offer
Realize the potential of a Connected Enterprise this November. At Automation Fair, Rockwell Automation® delivers innovative solutions to help you address your toughest production challenges. And when you let us take care of the details, you can focus on the many benefits the training event has to offer.
- Attend forums presented by experienced automation leaders
- Network with peers and subject matter experts to gain insight into improving your operations
- Learn from technical sessions, hands-on labs, and workshops
- Explore the latest technology from Rockwell Automation® and PartnerNetwork™ members
- Earn Professional Development Hours (PDH)